Why Choose Pirá Lodge?
- The first and most detail oriented fishing lodge specifically built for one of the most exciting gamefish in the world: the freshwater dorado.
- Uniquely positioned and supremely comfortable lodge with direct access to the Iberá Marshlands – nearly three million acres of largely unexplored marshland, including creeks, rivers, lagoons and freshwater flats, all teeming with fish
- Crystal clear water throughout the entire fishery throughout the season, which leads to great opportunities for sight fishing
- Friendly, bilingual guides with knowledge about the Dorado and his habits, and years of experience boating in this vast natural reservoir
- The only featured freshwater Dorado destination in South America with state of the art Hell’s Bay flats skiffs, to deliver anglers quickly and safely in the most remote areas of the fishery
- A spectacular abundance of flora and fauna make for a naturalist and fisherman’s dream destination – over 350 bird species are seen regularly
- Unique non angling activities in a tropical paradise include horseback riding, a sparkling swimming pool and bird watching, which combine to make a vacation within a vacation
- Several transportation options exist for Pira Lodge. Arrive commercially or via a private charter directly to our private landing strip at the lodge