Why Choose Pirá Lodge?
- The first and most detail-oriented fishing lodge specifically built for one of the most exciting gamefish in the world: the freshwater dorado.
- Uniquely positioned and supremely comfortable lodge with direct access to the Iberá Marshlands – nearly three million acres of largely unexplored marshland, including creeks, rivers, lagoons, and freshwater flats, all teeming with fish
- Crystal clear water throughout the entire fishery throughout the season, which leads to great opportunities for sight fishing
- Friendly, bilingual guides with knowledge about the Dorado and his habits, and years of experience boating in this vast natural reservoir
- The only featured freshwater Dorado destination in South America with state-of-the-art Hell’s Bay flats skiffs, to deliver anglers quickly and safely in the most remote areas of the fishery
- A spectacular abundance of flora and fauna make for a naturalist and fisherman’s dream destination – over 350 bird species are seen regularly
- Unique non-angling activities in a tropical paradise include horseback riding, a sparkling swimming pool, and bird watching, which combine to make a vacation within a vacation
- Several transportation options exist for Pira Lodge. Arrive commercially or via a private charter directly to our private landing strip at the lodge